NARI Phoenix Home Remodeling
Pankow Construction, INC is a proud member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) Phoenix chapter. NARI is committed to the advancement and promotion of the remodeling industry’s professionalism, product & vital public purpose.
Code of Ethics
Each NARI member honors the high standards of honesty, integrity & responsibility by:
- Using only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- Attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
To view more information, go to the National Association of the Remodeling Industry website.